- Carrie and I would like for you to follow us via one of our many social media outlets. Your choice: Bloglovin, RSS feed, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+… you get the idea. Plus, following us both will keep you in the loop about upcoming dates for the challenges, announcements of winners, and so on.
Follow me here
- You need to sign up by adding a link to your blog’s home page in the linky at the end of this post. Be sure to include your email address when adding your link- this is how we will email you all updates and reminders for the contest! Sign-ups will end on February 8, 2013.
- You must have the Spiked! button in your recipe post to be considered as an entrant. It would also be SUPER awesome if you included the button on your sidebar, but it is not a requirement to win.
Just copy and paste me into your post
- The recipe you submit MUST BE YOUR OWN. You can be inspired by another’s recipe (and please include a link back somewhere in your post to that original recipe), but you must make that recipe your own in some way.
- You may only submit ONE RECIPE.
- The recipe must feature the beverage of choice. This month’s Spiked! ingredient is chocolate liquor. Your recipe can be anything BUT a drink recipe. You must cook or bake with the Spiked! ingredient.
- You must link up your Chocolate Liquor recipe when the linky goes live on February 15th, 2014 to be considered for judging. The linky will remain open for just two days. No entries will be accepted past that date.
- All recipes will be judged by myself and Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama. The winner will be announced one week after the entry linky has closed and will be emailed as well as announced on each of our blogs.
- The winner of the Spiked! Challenge will receive bragging rights of course, but they will also win a copy of The Boozy Baker: 75 Recipes for Spirited Sweets…
(Winner will have a choice between the paperback or Kindle version via Amazon.)
Spread the word! You must tweet, Facebook, pin, Google+, Instagram about the Spiked! Chocolate Liquor Recipe Challenge with a link to this post included in order to qualify to win. (There’s a Pin It button above & social media share buttons at the end of this post to make it easy! :) )
To see past winners from the 2013 Spiked! Recipe Challenges, visit Carrie’s Spiked! Recipe Challenge page.
Carrie and I are looking forward to seeing what tasty Chocolate Liquor creations you all come up with!