Good Sunday morning! It’s that time we’ve all been waiting for: Marvelous Mondays Features! This week was such a success. We had over 100 link ups! I’d like to once again thank last week’s co-hosts, Paula at Call Me PMc, Carrie at Frugal Foodie Mama and Ashley at The Acquisition of Taste. If you haven’t already checked out their blogs, please stop by and say hello! Also, I am now booking co-hosts for September. If you’re interested, please email me with your preferred date (3, 10, 17, 24.)
Now, on to the features!
For the recipes, to be honest, I had a hard time deciding what to feature. There were so many great recipes linked up. But I narrowed it down to 7.
1. A fabulous flat bread breakfast sandwich from Bridget at What’s Cooking in the Burbs.
2. Bell Pepper Scoops? Yes, Please. Brought to you by Leslie at Dishing with Leslie.
3. Jamie from Love Bakes Good Cakes presents us with a tasty Cinnamon Banana Cake. A delicious way to start your day!
4. Safia from From Cupcakes with Love treats us to dessert with delicious Blueberry & White Chocolate Buttercream Cupcakes.
5. The raddist cookies I’ve ever seen were made by Janine at Sugarkissed
6. A healthy spruced up salad, called Fattoush, is brought to us by Becca from Amuse your Bouche
7. And last but definitely not least, Paula from Call Me PMc serves up a delightful plate of fish nachos.
I’m amazed by all of the DIY and crafting talent that I’ve encountered since I started blogging. Below are the DIY picks for last week’s party!
8. Joey from Created in AWE made this lovely Beach Memory Vase. This would look great on my front room console!
9. This Clockface Table is just one of the cutest tables I’ve ever seen. It’s brought to us by Beth at Under a Pile of Scrap.
10. If you’re looking for great card idea, be sure to check out the ladies at Craftmates. Not only did they bring us this lovely Flower Bouquet Card, they share a lot of great paper projects on their lovely blog!
11. Anything Mario Brothers is a winner in my book. Pocket Full of Dreams made this awesome Super Mario Matchup Game. I love it!
12. Suzan from Simply Vintageous has done it again: redone an average piece of furniture into something awesome. I love this hutch!
13. Another gal who is talented with paper projects, Ashley from Ashley’s Dandelion Wishes, shared this awesome little ornament. Isn’t it great?!
14. Kendra from Our Homemade Happiness shares some great Lego party favors!
15. I LOVE the colors that Ashley from After Nine to Five chose for her Sunrise Sponge Nail Tutorial. Great Summer colors indeed!
Thank you so much for sharing at last week’s party! Remember, this week’s party opens at 6pm this evening. Be sure to stop by, link up and check out this week’s hosts.