Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party 76. We hope you had a fantastic week. Are you ready for Christmas?
What have fellow host Paula and I been up to this week?
Paula shared these Mint Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
I shared these Mocha Peppermint Cookie Bars
Our most viewed link was these Peanut Butter Oreo Cookie Balls from I Heart Eating
My fav from last week was these Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Muffins by Lemons for Lulu
Finals are this week. Well, I took one final on Thursday but I will be taking two more this week. Then it’s the countdown to the end…the end of school, that is. Next semester is my last semester. You don’t know how happy this makes me. I’ve been taking classes since 2003. Yes, I’m one of those people. Not really a slacker, just not interested in school.That is why I didn’t go right after I graduated high school in 2000. Oh how I wish I had done that but it is what it is. I’m almost done now and I’m pretty proud of myself for finally getting to the last three classes of the bachelors degree.
Any of you ever been to Raleigh, NC? Early next year we will be paying Raleigh a visit for vacation. We’ll do some site-seeing, possible drive west to the mountains of NC and maybe even drive up to Virginia for a day. I’ve heard it’s beautiful up there. And who knows, maybe I’ll get to finally see snow. True Floridian right here. I’ve never seen snow.
Connect with This Gal Cooks!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Carrie, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.