Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link party 72! We hope you had a fantastic week and weekend!
What have I and fellow host Carrie been up to this week?
I made this Oven Roasted Rotisserie Style Chicken
Carrie made these Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
Our most viewed link was Toasted Pecan Shortbread Bark by Beyond Frosting
One of my favs was this Fiesta Nacho Cheese Beef & Potatoes by Julie’s Eats & Treats
Today I am baking my recipe for the Spiced Rum Spiked Recipe Challenge! If you missed the sign ups for this round, we hope you will check out the recipe submissions on November 15th! I’m also enjoying a three day weekend. I won’t call it a totally relaxing weekend but it is nice to have three days off from work this weekend. Four day work weeks always fly by. Who am I kidding? All weeks fly by fast with my job! We are a very busy department.
What did you do this week?
Connect with This Gal Cooks!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Carrie, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.