Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays 94. How was your week? And more importantly, how was your weekend? Mine was pretty darn good. I got the test site link to my new blog design and I absolutely LOVE it. The new design should be rolling out soon. There are just a few revisions that need to be made first and then it will be good to go. This gal is E-X-C-I-T-E-D!
Since Easter is next weekend, I thought I’d feature a few drool-worthy Easter desserts from last week. Find the links to the recipes below the collage.
- Blue Raspberry Rice Krispie Treats by The Sweet Chick
- Dark Chocolate Coconut Pudding by Blahnik Baker
- Easter Marshmallow Oreo Truffles by Will Cook for Smiles
- Easter Egg Cookie Dough Truffles by Wine and Glue
- Fruit Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups by Life Love and Sugar
- Peanut Butter Egg S’mores by The First Year Blog
Last year I made some Easter M&M Cookies that were quite the hit at home and work. Want to try them? Click the image below for the recipe.
You can catch more of my features on Pinterest and a few on Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter. To keep up with all of the tasty recipes and features from This Gal Cooks, you can easily follow along via my social media links below.
- Support other bloggers – Please visit at least two other links at this party.
- Link up recipes, DIY projects, crafts, printables and tutorials. NO GIVEAWAYS or shops, please. They will be removed.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects, you are giving This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMc permission to use your photos in the featured posts and on social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and respective posts.
- Please link up only new content or content that you have not shared at this party in a while.