Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays Week 26! First, I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I hope you enjoy your holiday. :)
This is the first week that I am hosting the party via my WordPress site. Last night my blog was moved from Blogger to WordPress. There are still some things to learn with WordPress but so far, I am liking it! Now, on to the features and then the party.
Julie from This Gal Cooks (HOST)
Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama (HOST)
Last week’s most viewed link:
Red Velvet Brownies by Call Me PMc
1. Coconut Chicken with Thai Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce by From The Kitchen of Mama Harris
2. Crab Stuffed Sole by Simple Living and Eating
3. Healthy Santa Shooters by Say Not Sweet Anne
4. Espresso Kisses by The Evas of Bellabini
5. Easy French Bread by Cookin for the Seven Dwarfs
6. Artichoke Dip with a Twist by Life In My Empty Nest
Apologies for not having a featured button today. I have to figure out how to use the button code in WordPress without it duplicating the buttons.