Good morning and welcome to this edition of Favorite Finds! What I will be sharing with you today are a few recipes that I found that could be used as appetizers for your next holiday party, holiday dinner or football gathering. What are your favorite appetizers? Do you have any to share? If so, please share your link in a comment below so I may visit and pin your recipe!
1. Zucchini and Feta Pancakes by Sweet Little Bluebird – A mini version of these would make a perfect addition to any appetizer plate. Create a sour cream or ranch based dipping sauce and your guests are set to grab, dip and enjoy!
2. Mini Wonton Tacos by Dreaming All Day – Who doesn’t love tacos? This simple recipe allows you to add a delicious taco type treat to your appetizer menu.
3. Pigs in a Blanket by Rhonda’s Saucy Adventures – One of my favorite appetizers when I was a kid, and still to this day, pigs in a blanket are a favorite of many. Make a zesty mustard based dipping sauce to dip these in and you’ll put smiles on all of your guests’ faces.
4. Buffalo Chicken Potato Skins by What’s Cooking in the Burbs – a twist on this classic appetizer – buffalo chicken spices up these potato skins. Add a dash of sour cream to the top of these babys and you’ll have an appetizer that your guests are sure to rave about.
5. Homemade Crab Puffs by White Lights on Wednesday – Everyone’s favorite Chinese takeout appetizer can easily be added to your appetizer menu. Serve them with sweet and sour sauce and they’ll be gone in no time!
Check out my recipes tab for a few of my own recipes that would make great additions to your appetizer menu!
I hope you enjoyed this edition of Favorite Finds. Please join me tonight for Marvelous Mondays!