It’s time for another appetizer recipe.
These Cheesesteak Crescent Roll Cups are full of cheesy, beefy goodness that makes your mouth burst with flavor. That cheesy, beefy goodness is nestled within a soft, melt in your mouth buttery crescent roll crust. They’re simply irresistible and they’re made with quality Boar’s Head cheese, meat and condiments.
Boar’s Head has been providing customers with quality, gluten free products for over 100 years. They are my go to brand for deli meats and mouthwatering cheeses. I absolutely L-O-V-E Boar’s Head Havarti with Dill, Boar’s Head Smoked Gruyere and Boar’s Head Sharp Vermont White Cheddar. And I may have a second love affair with their EverRoast Chicken, Sandwich Style Pepperoni and Oven Roasted Beef.
Excuse me while I get a napkin. All of this talk of delicious meats and cheeses is making me drool.
I’m a gal who loves appetizers. I’m a gal who can make a meal out of appetizers. Saturday was an appetizers for dinner kind of day. I made the Cheesesteak Crescent Roll Cups that I’m sharing with you today. I made Curry Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms, which I’ll be sharing with you at a later date. I made meatballs and Ken grilled them. We stuffed our faces with those oh so good appetizers. Then we did it all again on Sunday. Because LEFTOVERS!
Cheesesteak Crescent Roll Cups
- ¾ C Boar's Head deli roast beef, chopped
- 3 slices of Boar's Head Sharp Vermont White Cheddar Cheese
- 1½ tbsp Boar's Head Horseradish Sauce
- ¼ C diced red bell pepper
- ¼ C diced sweet onion
- 1 8oz container of refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Chopped fresh chives for garnish
- Extra horseradish sauce, if desired
- 24 cup mini muffin pan
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough. Pinch together the seams of each triangle to make four rectangles. Cut each rectangle into 6 squares. Carefully place each square into the muffin cups of the mini muffin pan.
- Mix together the chopped roast beef, diced onion and pepper and the horseradish sauce. Place 1 tsp of the mixture into each cup.
- Cut each slice of cheese into 8 rectangle shaped slices. Place a slice of cheese over each cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh chives, if desired.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
Discover new meats and cheeses and build your own cheese board by visiting Boar’s Head on the web. You can even print out your own grocery list for easy in store selection!
A few recipes from food bloggers I love!
Triple Cheese and Corn Stuffed Mushrooms by Averie Cooks.
Baked Brie with Balsamic Strawberries from Spoonful of Flavor.
Slow Roasted Tomato & Ricotta Bruschetta by Scrummy Lane.
A couple of my tried and true appetizer recipes.