Good morning and Happy Sunday! What would you do with $400 Paypal Cash? I can think of a lot of things I’d do. Today you’re in luck. My friend Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama and a bunch of other bloggers, including myself, came together to bring you this PayPal Cash $400 Giveaway!
Carrie reached her goal of 10,000 Pinterest followers so she decided to put together this giveaway. Isn’t she so nice?
A few rules to note before you enter this giveaway:
- You must have a Paypal account in order to win. Don’t have one? You can easily set one up by visiting paypal.com
- Please see a complete list of the rules in the disclaimer below. Carrie doesn’t mess around. If you don’t follow them, you are disqualified.
- Twitter. Let’s talk about Twitter. Do not use an account that you set up for the sole purpose of entering giveaways. That will get you disqualified.
- If you are selected as a winner, you will have 48 hours after being contacted by Carrie to respond to her. If you do not respond, she will select another winner. She will contact you via email so be sure to periodically check your spam box in case it goes there.
- Have fun and good luck to you!
*This giveaway is open internationally. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified, so please make sure you are doing what you are claiming in the Rafflecopter or all your entries will be voided. No funny business, folks. . By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. Number of entries received determines the odds of winning. One winner will be selected. The winner will be notified via the email they provide, and will have 48 hours to reply to the email. If the winner does not reply back within the 48 hours, they forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter. This is a giveaway sponsored as a group buy, which means the bloggers pooled their money together to purchase this product for you. Paypal is not a sponsor of this giveaway. The cash prize will be sent via Paypal directly from Carrie of Frugal Foodie Mama. You must have an active Paypal account to receive the cash prize! Entries must come from your MAIN social media accounts, not accounts that have been set up separately just for entering giveaways. Entries from these types of accounts will be disqualified. Protected tweets do not count as an entry method for tweeting. Tweets must come from a public account. Bloggers in this group giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.