Nutella is a wonderful thing. I actually just found this out a couple of months ago. I participated in a cookie swap and the recipe I received was for Nutella Cookies. You can see that lovely recipe here.
So I had some bananas that were rather ripe; they needed to be used. I was going to make banana bread but then I was like “why not make mini banana muffins? Mini Banana Muffins with NUTELLA!” These little muffins were good however, I’ll admit that I prefer banana bread to banana muffins. The gals at work enjoyed them, though. I hope you do too!
Nutella Banana Mini Muffins
- 1¾ C all purpose flour
- ⅓ C sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp nutella
- ½ C milk
- ¾ C mashed banana
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease 24 cups of a mini muffin pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar. baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In another mixing bowl, beat together the egg, milk, Nutella and oil.
- Pout the egg/milk mixture into the flour mixture. Mix together with a spoon. Mix in the mashed banana.
- Spoon the mixture into the mini muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.