Do you have any simple sweet treat recipes? I have one to share with you today. Sometimes I like to make simple yet tasty sweet treat recipes. Brownies are one of my favorite simple recipes to make. And when I say simple, I mean simple. Buy a box of brownie mix, mix with egg, oil, water then bake. Your sweet treat is ready in about a half an hour. Now I know homemade brownies are much better but pre-made brownie mix is pretty darn good. Am I right? And it’s hard to resist the temptation to purchase it when it’s on sale buy one get one free. That’s what I call frugal baking!
I wanted to do something different with a recent batch of brownies I made so I decided to add some white chocolate chips to the mix. This was a smart decision. Ooey gooey brownies with white chocolate chips? Who can resist that? I hope you enjoy this recipe.
White Chocolate Chip Brownies
- 1 box of Dunkin Hines Dark Fudge Chunk Brownies
- 1/2 C white chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 C oil
- 8×8 greased baking dish
- Combine the brownie mix, egg, water and oil.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a baking dish and bake on 350 for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.